Power Grid Recruitment 2022 | Diploma Trainee | 211 Posts | Permanent sarkari Job | Latest Job Update
Power Grid Recruitment 2022 : POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Diploma Trainee. There are a total of 211 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 31 December 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
POWERGRID – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment 2022 for Diploma Trainee :
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 1,17,500/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 December 2022|
- Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute
- Minimum 70% Percentage of Marks
- Electrical (EE)-Electrical /
Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering /
Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics (EC)-Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil (CE)-Civil Engg
Note: Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. / ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed. Qualification acquired through distance mode will not be considered.
Age Limit(As on 31 December 2022):
- 27 years for UR/EWS,
- 32 years for ST
Total Vacancies: 211 Posts
- NR-I-53 Posts
- NR-II-12 Posts
- NR-III-22 Posts
- ER-I-15 Posts
- ER-II-10 Posts
- SR-I-10 Posts
- SR-II-30 Posts
- WR-II-55 Posts
- CC-4 Posts
- The scale of pay for the post of Diploma Trainee is Rs.25,000 – 1,17,500/ month
Power Grid Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
- Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts: –
a) Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
b) Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
- The application fees for the post of Diploma Trainee is Rs.300
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/ DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at Power Grid India’s official website given below on or before 20 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.