WALK-IN INTERVIEW LOOKING FOR BRIGHT YOUNG RESEARCHERS TO BE RECRUITED ON TEMPORARY BASIS:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. It is one of the largest and most diversified scientific organizations having a network of nearly 40 state-of-the-art Laboratories with well experienced scientific staff and a large number of research scholars. CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute (CSIR-4PI) is a unique, multi-location Institute dedicated to BIG DATA science. Our vision is pursuit of “High End Computational Science empowering Data Intensive Scientific Discovery” in trans-disciplinary areas through large scale scientific computing. Our facilities include world-class supercomputing environment; attractive academic programs; strong network of CSIR Labs with domain expertise.
CSIR-4PI, Bangalore has a major focus in Cyber Security and it is currently implementing two major R&D projects in Cyber Security funded b y Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and Department of Science & Technology (DST) under the Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical System (ICPS) mission. In this connection, CSIR-4PI will be conducting a walk-in interview on 24 th March 2020 to engage well-qualified temporary Project Assistants as under:
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||No|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
I. Project Assistant (Level – II) :
Remuneration : Rs.25,000/- per month + House Rent Allowance (HRA)
Age Limit : 30 years, relaxable for Candidates of statutory groups as per GoI / CSIR orders.
POST CODE: PAII/HPC/01: (02 Posts)
Qualification: First Class in BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science with minimum 60% marks from a Recognised Institution / University or First Class in MCA with minimum 60% marks from a Recognised Institution / University.
Desirable requirements: Certification in Linux and CCNP/CCNA. Experience in Linux Kernel, Python and Data Analytics (preference will be given to candidates with the desirable requirements).
Job Requirements: Kernel programming including modification and re-compilation of Linux Kernel; development of kernel modules for transport protocols like MPTCP, SCTP and QUIC; network traffic analysis at packet level using tools like netstat, traceroute, tcpdump, wireshark, etc; Network Simulation and Emulation; Cyber Security testbed re-configuration and experimentations; development of programs and tools in C, Python, scapy, dpkt, flask, etc.; database design in MySQL and SQL; Web development, configuration and hosting.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCIONS –
1) Candidates must report at the venue and register for the walk -in-interview between 08:30 – 09:30 am on 24th March 2020. Candidates reporting after 09:30 am will not be entertained.
2) Candidates must carry with them the following –
a) A duly filled application form (Application forms can be downloaded from the website www.csir4pi.in)
b) One passport size photo
c) Photo ID proof (Govt issued photo id card) original and one photocopy
d) All your original certificates (with one set photo copy) in support of your date of birth (SSLC/Class-10 Certificate), qualifications (Convocation/PDC and all semester marks sheet), experience etc.
e) SC/ST/OBC certificate in GoI format – in original and one photocopy.
3) Students awaiting Final year results will NOT be considered.
4) Written test will be conducted if necessary.
5) The institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts to be recruited.
6) The institute reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons.
7) Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience for the post does not entitle the candidate to be called/allowed for interview.
8) Canvassing in any form shall be grounds for disqualification.
(1) The above positions are purely Temporary and on Contract basis for the duration of the Project only. The contract may be terminated at any time by giving one month’s notice by either side. The applicants will have no
claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any CSIR post .
(2) The engagement of Project Assistants will be initially for a period of one year or till the end of the project whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended or curtailed depending on the performance of the candidate.
(3) Age limit will be reckoned as on 24 th March 2020. Age limit is relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per GoI / CSIR orders.
(4) Engagement of Project Assistants shall be as per CSIR Guidelines.
(5) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Test / Interview.
(6) If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no objection certificate from the current employer.
INDUSTRY INTERFACE BUILDING, CSIR – NATIONAL AEROSPACE LABORATORIES (NAL), OLD AIRPORT ROAD, KODIHALLI, BENGALURU – 560017 INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
For Detailed Information:
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW (OFFLINE)||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.