UGVCL Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in Electrical and Civil Discipline. There are 21 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 28 December 2020. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 37,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About UGVCL: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
UGVCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
UGVCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||28 December 2020|
UGVCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Full time B.E.(Electrical/Civil)/ B.Tech(Electrical/Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in final year without ATKT.
Age Limit (as on 08/12/2020):
- Unreserved Category : 35 years and
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For Female Candidate – up to 05 Years
- For PWD/Ex. Armed force Personnel – up to 10 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Rs. 37,000/month for 1st year, Rs. 39,000/month for further years
UGVCL Recruitment Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test/ Interview.
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered on On-line portal.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section as under
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
- Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
Mode Of Payment:
Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
How to Apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 28 December 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.