NPTI Recruitment 2021: NPTI (National Power Training Institute) invites applications for admission into 4 week On-Line Internship Summer Training Program on Power & Energy Technologies. The issued admission notification is for 2nd batch. Candidates who are pursuing Polytechnic/ Engineering graduates are eligible to apply. All details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure, no of vacancy , age limit & other important details covered below.
NPTI Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Online Session Per week||5 days|
|QUALIFICATION||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech|
|LAST DATE||28th August 2021|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||Yes|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
No Exp needed for any post 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply
All India Eligible , Internship Job – pay : very attractive + allowances 🙂
Without GATE , Final Year Also Eligible
Final Year Also Eligible ( Diploma , BE / BTech )
Overview of Electricity and Power
- Global & Indian Power Scenario,
- Electricity supply and Economic Growth
- Conventional and Renewable energy resources
- Energy Resources in India
- Overview of Different types of Conventional Energy resources
- Overview of different types of Renewable energy resources
- Energy generation from Conventional energy sources (Coal, Hydro, Gas, Tidal )
- Energy generation from renewable energy sources (Solar, Waste, Wind )
- Overview of different types of coal and Coal World and Indian Scenario of Coal. Overview of Electricity Generating electrical equipments like Synchronous generator, wind generator etc.
- Electricity Transmission and distribution equipments like Power and Distribution Transformer, Switchgear, Current & Voltage Transformer, Isolators, Lighting Arrestor etc.
- Overview of different types of Switchgears.
- Overview of Power & Distribution .
- Solar energy Generation PV & Thermal Solar energy Generation
- Overview of On Grid /Off Grid/Hybrid Solar System.
- Measurement of various parameters in Electrical systems like voltage, current, Power, Temperature, Vibration, Pressure Using electronics measurement devices.
Candidates who are pursuing Polytechnic/Engineering in the below mentioned streams are eligible to apply.
Streams:Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering/Production Engineering /Control & Instrumentation etc.
Mode of Training: On-Line
Registration fees : Registration Fees for College students: Rs. 3000/- Per Participant + 18% GST = Rs 3540/-
Fee must be Payable through NEFT/RTGS in NPTI, Badarpur Account No. 33713719759, IFSC CODE: SBIN0016106 through
Course Coordinator: Rajesh Shukla, Dy.Director, 9953090277, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may attend one demo session from 11.00 Hrs. to 13.00 Hrs. (Monday to Friday) . Kindly send a whatsapp message regarding demo session at 9953090277 with your details.
Kindly upload Student College Id Card. Students will get Certificate after completion of training program.
How to apply
Interested students may submit their applications through online mode, available in the detailed notification published on NPTI>
The Last date of Submission of Online Application Form: 28th August 2021
Interested students may apply through the following link : APPLY HERE