NIT Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of faculty at the level of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Grade-II (On Contract) (AGP 6000 as per 6th CPC and Level 10 as per 7th CPC) in the various departments of NIT Delhi. The last date to fill the online application form is March 30, 2020. Hard copy of downloaded application form along with all supporting documents (From Annexure A to F, Check List and others, which are applicable) must be reached to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India, by speed/registered post till April 06, 2020 (5.30 pm). In case the day falls on holiday / series of holidays, then the last date of receipt of application will be the next working day.
There is No Application Fee for any post in this recruitment.
Assistant Professor Grade II (On Contract) (Level 10 as per 7th CPC or AGP 6000 as per 6th CPC
Computer Science and Engineering/
Eligibility : PHD ( No Experience Required )
HOW TO APPLY
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online in the prescribed format available at the Institute website (www.nitdelhi.ac.in). Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number. Applicants are required to submit the hardcopy of filled generated application form along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN etc.), check list etc sent by speed/registered post to the to the following address:The Registrar,
National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India.
Tele: 011-33861005, 1010.
Failing the above, candidature will not be considered for the advertised/ applied posts.
The envelope containing the hard copy of application downloaded from completed online form be super scribed as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………………………..IN LEVEL …………………………..IN THE DEPARTMENT OF…………………….
- Applications which are not in prescribed format and without relevant supporting enclosures shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Last date of submission of online application is March 30, 2020.
- Candidates have to submit the hard copy of generated filled online application form along with all the relevant documents by April 06, 2020 (5.30pm).
- In case last date falls on holiday / series of holidays, then the last date of receipt of application will be the next working day. In case of any postal delay institute will not be responsible. All qualifications, experience and preferred age limit will be considered as on the last date of the online submission of application form. That is March 30, 2020.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||Online ( CLICK HERE ) & then Offline|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now .