MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 | MHRD NATs Apprenticeship | 100+ Post- GAT/TAT | Diploma/Degree | No Written Exam |
MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 was released: The Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) ,a miniratna category – 1 PSU and an ISO 9001 – 2008 & AS 9100C Company, is a high tech Metallurgical Industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of Super alloys and Special Steels, Titanium Alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial Sectors. Proposes to engage 14 Graduate Apprentices (GAT’s) / 10 Diploma’s (TAT’s) and 158 Trade Apprentices (ITI passed out) in the Disciplined for 1 year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act – 1961. Candidates can check the MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 in below Link.
|Name of Board||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)|
|Interview Date||19.03.2020 to 21.03.2020|
Vacancy Details :
Totally 100+ Vacancies for Graduate Apprentices (GAT), Diploma Apprentice (TAT), Trade Apprentice (ITI).
Candidates must be completed in Diploma/ Degree in relevant engineering Filed to apply the Apprentice Posts.
Selection Process :
- Merit List
How to Apply :
The interested and eligible GAT’s/TAT’s candidates who ever registered their names at web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and Trade Apprentices (ITI passed out) candidates at www.apprenticeship.gov.in May attend walk-in-interview with respective Portal Registration Number as per above mention scheduled. MIDHANI CPS office (near to DMRL) along with certificates & two photos.
1. The Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EBC shall be applicable as per the Government Directives/ Apprenticeship Act 1961.
2. For claiming the benefit of Reservations candidate should submit a proper caste certificate as
per the proforma prescribed by the Govt of India, it has specifically mentioned that the candidate does not belongs to the persons / sections (Creme layer) in OBC.
3. The candidate should not have undergone apprenticeship training elsewhere or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprenticeship Training Act 1961.
4. It is not obligatory on the part of the company to offer any employment on completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
4. All intimations regarding selection process will be communicated through e-mail only hence candidate should possess a valid e-mail id and mobile numbers.
5. The selected candidate will be governed as per the provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961and further amendment made their in.
6. The MIDHANI right to accept / Reject any applications without showing any cause / reason what so ever.
7. No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
8. If any clarification pleases contact further 040 – 24345020 / 24184492.
For Detailed Information:
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE & CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.