Mahindra & Mahindra recruitment 2021 | 550 position | No fees (Free) | KC Mahindra MAITS | Latest Update
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below:
A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities.
Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
The application process for the ‘K. C. Mahindra Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies Abroad 2021’ will begin at the end of January 2021.
This will be open to students who are commencing their programs from August 2021, but not later than February 2022.
Applications are invited for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2020 for 1st-year diploma students.
About the MAITS
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas.
- Students of First Year Diploma & direct admission to Second year in government polytechnics are eligible for this scholarship
- Students who have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th/12th standard, and have secured admission in government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institutes for diploma courses are eligible for this scholarship
- Students who have secured more than 60% marks in the 10th board examinations
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel.
- The application form needs to be filled online and the documents requested also should be uploaded while submitting the application form,.
- Kindly go through the list of documents required and keep soft copies of the same ready before submitting the application form.
This Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years. Till date, 10,190 students have been awarded the scholarship across India.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship through this link.
For any queries on the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for Diploma studies, you may contact Mr. PV Ramchandran on RAMCHANDRAN.P2@mahindra.com or Mr. Kieran Rodrigues on email@example.com
For more details, click the link below.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.