LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 – LIC Housing Finance Ltd has released the job notification for the post of Management Trainee/Assistant Manager. There are 20 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 31 December 2020. The educational qualification of the candidates must be MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc. The age limit of the candidates should be 24 to 30 years. The detailed eligibility criteria and LIC HFL application process are given below.
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL): It is one of the largest housing finance companies in India and it has its registered and corporate office at Mumbai. It is an associate/subsidiary company of LIC of India. The main objective of LIC HFL is to provide long term finance to individuals for the purpose of purchase or construction of the house or flat for residential purpose/ repair and renovation of existing flat/ houses. It was incorporated on 19 June 1989. It has nine regional offices, 23 back offices and 273 marketing offices Across India.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 Details:
LIC HFL Recruitment for Management Trainee/Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Management Trainee/Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||B.E/B. Tech/MCA/B. Sc|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 80,000 per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 December 2020|
For Management Trainee:
- Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Work experience: Minimum 1 year in the related field would be preferred ( freshers eligible )
For Assistant Manager:
- Full Time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2020):
- Management Trainee – 24 to 30 years
- Assistant Manager – 25 to 30 years
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Management Trainee : 9 Posts
- Information Security Engineer (Assistant Manager) : 1 Post
- Web Developer (Assistant Manager) : 4 Posts
- Database Developer (Assistant Manager) : 2 Posts
- Database Administrator Engineer (Assistant Manager) : 1 Posts
- Mobile App Developer (Assistant Manager) : 2 Posts
- Web Content/Graphics Designer (Assistant Manager) : 1 Post
- Management Trainee : Rs.25,000 per month
- Assistant Manager: Rs.10 to 14 lakhs per year
LIC HFL Recruitment Selection Process:
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo the Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The Online Technical Skill Test will be of 50 Marks.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply LIC HFL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through LIC HFL’s Careers website on or before 31 December 2020.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.