IOCL Apprenticeship 2020 | 500 Post | Diploma Apprenticeship | Technician/Trade | Last Date – 20/03/2020 |
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli). Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
|LOCATION||North Eastern India|
|LAST DATE (WALK-IN)||As per Notification|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||YES|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
For Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should possess regular full time 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/ University.
For Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should complete regular full time ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
For Non – Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant):
- Candidates should complete full time regular Graduate in any discipline from recognized Institute/University.
For Non – Technical Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice):
- Candidates should possess class XII or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Board.
For Non – Technical Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder):
- Candidates should possess class XII or equivalent in any discipline from recognized Board and
- Skill certificate for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualification Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
Note: For all above qualification candidates with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for the reserved position
Age Limit (as on 28.02.2020): 18 – 24 Years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- For PwD – 10 years
State & Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 500 Posts)
- Technical Apprentices – 364 Posts
- Non-Technical Apprentices – 136 Posts
Maharashtra: 297 Posts
Gujarat: 113 Posts
Madhya Pradesh: 64 Posts
Chhattisgarh: 14 Posts
Goa: 09 Posts
UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 03 Posts
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes)
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option.
- The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Written test pattern:
Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice:
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator):
- General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks
Minimum qualifying marks:
- Candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Date of opening of online application: 22.02.2020
- Last date of submission of online application: 20.03.2020
- Tentative date for download of admit card by candidates: 20.03.2020
- Tentative date of written test: 29.03.2020
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)-
FY 2019-20 (2nd cycle). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
2. Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS / Caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
For Detailed Information:
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW : CLICK HERE
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now