IMMT recruitment 2022 without GATE : CSIR IMMT , Council of scientific and industrial research , institute of materials & Material technology , invites applications for 15 without GATE for project on contract for which freshers all India eligible to apply , all details including eligibility criteria , selection procedure & other important details covered below
|COMPANY NAME||IMMT – CSIR|
|QUALIFICATION||BE / BTech / Diploma ( Freshers )|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||No|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
ALL INDIA ELIGIBLE 000 🙂 , Offline application , no Fees
CSIR-IMMT Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts without GATE , BE/BTech/Diploma
Job is on Contract basis
Advertisement No. – PME/P60/2022
Total no of vacancies – 15 Posts.
Details include postcode, post name, and vacancy details
- 6001 Project Assistant – 01 Post
- 6002 Project Associate – I – 04 Posts
- 6003 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
- 6004 Project Fellow – 01 Post
- 6005 Project Associate – I – 02 Posts
- 6006 Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- 6007 Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- 6008 Project Assistant – 01 Post
- 6009 Project Associate – I – 01 Posts
- 6010 Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- 6011 Scientific Administrative Assistant – 01 Post
- B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering /Metallurgical Engineering, polymer Engineering &Technology and Electronics.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering/Metallurgy.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, Physics /Materials Science/Electronics with minimum 55% marks
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Physics/Chemistry.
- Diploma in Tool and Die Making.
- Any Graduate
- Ph.D. in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science.
- M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics
- The candidates must send the duly filled-in application and self-attested copies of all the required documents/certificates in a single pdf file to the E-Mail IDs given against each postcode (In column no 8).
- Applications received by any mode other than prescribed above will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post need to apply separately for each position
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD/Woman candidates whereas 3 years in case of OBCs (Non-Creamy layer candidates) as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Apply
- Candidates must go through the details of this advertisement available in the CSIR –IMMT website before submitting of application.
- The candidates must download the application form annexed with this advertisement from CSIR – IMMT website, complete it very carefully, and sign it.
- The candidates are required to send the scanned copies of the following certificates/documents as per the following order in a single pdf file to the prescribed e-mail ID specified against each postcode.
- Application form duly completed in all respect and signed.
- Self-attested photocopy of identity proof (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Self-attested photocopies of all educational qualification certificates (Mark sheets of all years/semesters and certificates).
- Self-attested photocopies of experience certificate(s).
- Self-attested photocopy of NET/GATE certificate. ( if u have not compulsory )
- Self-attested photocopy of “No Objection Certificate” (if applicable).
- Self-attested Photocopy of cast certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India.
- Self-attested photocopy of publications (if any)
- The candidates must mention the position applied for, postcode, and project number in the subject of the E-mail as given below.
Application for the position of ___________________ (Post Code __________, Project No _______________).
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post must apply separately for each position.
The last date for receipt of the application is 24.11.2022
No Fees ( FREE ) Offline application
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.