HPCL recruitment 2022 | Project Engineer (FTPA) | No Fees (FREE) | Rs. 50,000/- PM | Freshers | Latest Job Update
HPCL recruitment 2022 : HPCL , Hindustan Petroleum , HP Green R&D centre , Bengaluru invites applications for the post of Project Associates for which freshers all india eligible , no application fees , salary : 50,000/- pm + facilities . all details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure , step by step online application & other important details covered below :
|QUALIFICATION||Diploma / MSc / BSc( Freshers )|
|LOCATION||All India , Bengaluru|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||no|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
No Exp needed for any post 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply
All India Eligible , minimum Diploma compulsory , BE/BTech without Diploma not eligible
BE/BTech with Diploma Qualification is eligible if under age limit which is 28 years
No Application fees , Fixed Term Contract Job – 3 years , 50,000 pm salary
1. JOB DESCRIPTION FOR FIXED TERM PROJECT ASSOCIATES:
To assist Scientists carrying out research project(s).
Prepare samples for establishing methods of analysis & carrying out routine analysis related to the assigned project(s).
Monitoring batch reactions for optimizing reaction conditions
Running pilot plants in shifts.
Carryout any other job(s) assigned by the reporting scientists/Officers.
2. EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Prescribed full time degrees MSc/BSc Chemistry Chemistry -Material Science Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology
Diploma/PG Diploma Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petroleum Refining Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering
(Candidates with experience of running Test Benches, Chassis Dyno, Transient Dyno, Eddy Current Dyno, Emission Systems, BS VI Systems, Utilities for the Transient Dyno and Chassis Dyno are desirable) NOTE: Freshers are eligible to apply .
At the time of application, the candidate should have proof of award of applicable degree/diploma certificate & marks sheets.
Candidates (belonging to General, OBC-NC & EWS category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University) in all graduate and post graduate degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University) for SC/ST/PWD.
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Age: 28 years or below as on 15th Aug 2022,
Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy layer) SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Government Directives.
4. DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT: The engagement is initially for a period of one year, which may be extended by one more year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the candidate subject to a maximum of 3 years.
5. STIPEND: An all-inclusive stipend of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc. the company does not provide any transport facility for commuting to office. However, there is a sharingbus facility which hasto be availed by the PROJECT ASSOCIATEs on pay and use basis. Breakfast and lunch facilities are provided at the office premises for which a nominal monthly lump sum amount will be deducted. The premium towards Insurances will be deducted from the stipend. As part of the discharge of their duties they may be required to travel to other locations. Work related travel expenses will be separately reimbursed as per the entitlements.
6. MODE OF SELECTION: Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee.
In the event of number of applications being large, corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any one or more of the following methods:
On the basis of higher educational qualifications than minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
On the basis of higher experience in the relevant fields than minimum prescribed in the advertisement
On the basis of Application screening (on eligibility criteria)
On the basis of Resume shortlisting ( Work experience, Academic marks (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University)).
By holding a written test.
7. ONLINE APPLICATION DATES: Commencement of online application 11 October, 2021 Last date of online application by candidates 15/09/2022.
No application fees : free for all GEN/SC/ST/OBC
HPCL Official Website: Click here
HPCL Notification : Click here
HPCL Online Apply : Click here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.