BOEING recruitment 2021 | Technical Illustrator | No Fees ( FREE ) | Permanent Job | Latest Job Update
Boeing Recruitment 2021 for the post of Entry Level Technical illustrator. Boeing aerospace invites application for the post of entry level technical illustrator. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering and Aeronautical Engineering are eligible to apply for this post. freshers candidates are also eligible. Interested candidates read below full job description.
Boeing Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Company Name||Boeing aerospace Private limited|
|Post Name||Entry level technical illustrator|
|Final Year Eligible||No|
Boeing Recruitment 2021:
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Technical Publication team is currently looking for Technical Illustrators to join their team in Chennai, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) business organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on
prepare and draw illustrations for reproduction from complicated source data. Work with the project team, subject matter experts, and use existing documentation to understand content and Work independently to analyze and interpret source data.
- Create diagrams and illustrations to explain the difficult concepts.
- Skills on Isometric and orthographic drawings.
- Work with the project team, subject matter experts, and use existing documentation to understand content need.
- Review content for technical, grammatical and style guide compliance.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be a team player.
- Perform detailed analysis and interpretation of source data to understand the impact it should have on the product.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- BE Aeronautical/Mechanical, Aeronautical is preferred
- Knowledge on MS Office will be preferred.
- Knowledge on 3D software such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Solid Works, Pro-E, etc… Will be added advantage.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor)
This position offers Relocation
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Apply Link:- Click Here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.