BEL recruitment 2021 without GATE | Trainee Engineer | No Exam , Direct Interview | Latest Job Update
BEL recruitment 2021 : Bharat Electronics Limited , BEL invited applications for 88 vacancy of Trainee Engineer , Project Engineer for which Freshers all india eligible to apply , direct interview . all details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure , final year eligibility and other important details covered below :
BEL Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer/Trainee Engineer(Panchkula Complex):
|Job Role||Project Engineer/Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 50,000/-|
|Application Last Date||27 – 10 – 2021|
Freshers are Eligible to apply , Final Year Not Eligible >> for post of Trainee Engineer Only
- 4 years full time B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical . First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Trainee Engineer – I: Fresh Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines may also apply.
- Project Engineer – I: 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience.
- Project Engineer – 28 years
- Trainee Engineer – 25 years
Project Engineer – 33 Posts
- UR-15 Posts
- EWS-3 Posts
- OBC-8 Posts
- SC-5 Posts
- ST-2 Posts
Trainee Engineer – 55 Posts
- UR-22 Posts
- EWS-6 Posts
- OBC-15 Posts
- SC-8 Posts
- ST-4 Posts
- Project Engineer – Rs.35000/- + Medical
- Trainee Engineer – Rs.25000/- + Medical
Following recruitment on contract basis .
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
for TE , Direct video interview on basis of aggregate in BE/BTech .
For PE ,
- Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted. A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B. Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech. 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% marks will be
allotted for interview.
- Project Engineer – I –Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer – I – Rs. 200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 August 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
To Apply: Click here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.