AAU Recruitment 2021 | Jr. Engineer | 157 Posts| BE/BTech/Diploma | Permanent Job | Latest Job Update
AAU Recruitment 2021 – Assam Agriculture University (AAU) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Agricultural Development Officer / Asstt. Agricultural Engineer / Jr. Engineer – 157 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates apply for this post on or before 15 February 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
AAU Recruitment 2021:
AAU Recruitment 2021 for Agricultural Development Officer/ Asstt. Agricultural Engineer/ Jr. Engineer:
|Job Role||Agricultural Development Officer / Asstt. Agricultural Engineer / Jr. Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – 1,10,000/-|
|Job Location||Jorhat (Assam)|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
This recruitment is only for permanent Residents of Assam 😥
Agricultural Development Officer :
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture (Of four year duration) from any recognized University.
Agricultural Engineer :
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering or a degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University or passed in parts A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India).
Junior Engineer :
- 03 years diploma in Agriculture/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2021):
- For General – 21 to 40 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC/MOBC – up to 3 years
- SC, ST (P) & ST (H) – up to 5 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Agricultural Development Officer : 109 Posts
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer : 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 39 Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer : Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer : Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs.14,000 – 60,500/-
AAU Recruitment Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates have to appear for OMR based multiple choice type test as detailed below: Subject related to specific qualification for 70 Marks (Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering) and General Knowledge for 30 Marks so totally for 100 marks.
- The short-listed candidates shall have to appear in a personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on his/her performance in the written test and viva voice with weightage @70% and 30% respectively.
How to apply for AAU Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 15 February 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.