AAI recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer | No Negative Marks | Permanent Job | Freshers | Latest Job Update
AAI recruitment 2022 : Airports Authority of India invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant ( Western Region ) . The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 10/11/2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below
AAI – Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Details:
AAI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive in Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant(Eastern Region):
|Job Role||Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 nov 2022|
Only Maharashtra , Gujarat , MP & Goa domicile eligible
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued atleast one year before the date of Advertisement i.e. 25/08/2022. (OR)c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle(LMV) licence issued atleast two years before the date of Advertisement i.e. 25/08/2022
Age Limit(As on 25 August 2022): 18-30 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- Junior Assistant-Rs 31000-92000/Month
AAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Junior Assistant(Fire Service): Written Exam(Computer Based Test),Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test)
Junior Assistant(Office): Written Exam (Computer Based Test) and Trade test(Typing) as applicable
Senior Assistant(Accounts/OL):Written and Trade test as applicable
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the UR/OBC/EWS candidates.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Women / SC / ST / Ex-servicemen candidates / Person with disabilities and also the apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI, as per Apprentices Act 1961 are exempted.
- However, all the candidates irrespective of any category have to pay Rs.90/- (Rupees Ninety only) as charges for health and hygiene arrangement for Covid- 19.
- Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online from 1 September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.