NITI Aayog Young Professional Recruitment 2020: National Institution for Transforming India Aayog (NITI Aayog) invites application for the position Young Professional etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NITI Aayog before 02-01-2021.
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional Notification in New Delhi
|NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement|
|Last DateTo Apply||02-01-2021|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
Qualification in Details:
NITI Aayog (Atal Innovation Mission) is looking for young, talented, innovative and dynamic Professionals who desire to be a part of the team that is scripting the exciting transformation story which is unfolding in India today. Details of the same are given below :
1. Name of Position: Young Professional
2. Number of Positions: 05 (Tentative)
3. Method of Recruitment: Contract Based through Open Market
4. Age Limit Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement
5. Period of Contract The engagement would be purely on contractual basis for a period of 2 years from the date the candidate joins the assignment. However, being a contractual arrangement, the
engagement could be terminated at any time by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
6. Remuneration (Per Month): Rs.60,000 (Consolidated inclusive of all)
7. Purpose of Assignment:
1. To support various Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) initiatives for boosting the culture of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship in India.
2. Operational ground level execution of various AIM Programs and their implementation of various activities which may call for field level visits/support.
3. To manage, review and monitor AIM beneficiaries as front end/Regional accounts holder of AIM Programs.
8. Tasks Related to Assignment & other tasks incidental thereon:
1. Technology driven Innovation, Research and other tasks incidental thereon Creative tasks in ongoing Programmes of Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL), Mentor India, Atal Incubation Centre (AIC)/Existing Incubation Centre (EIC), Atal Community Innovation Centre (ACIC) and Atal New India Challenges (ANIC).
2. Any other tasks as assigned by the Competent Authority from time-to-time.
9. Educational Qualifications:
1. Bachelor of Engineering/B. Tech, OR;
2. Masters in Science/Technology/Computer Application/Commerce/Statistics/Maths/Economics/ Management/Communication Development/ /PG Diploma in Management including that of one year Executive PGP; OR
3. CA/CMA (ICWA), OR;
4. Possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10 + 2.
10. Work Experience:
1. Essential Experience: Minimum one year of professional experience in technology/ Product Development or Services / Financial or Business Management /Innovation & Entrepreneurship / Data Analytics etc
2. Desirable Experience: Experience in Startups / Incubation Centres OR Experience in Tinkering Labs/Maker Pacer/Incubation OR Experience in mentoring / managing any of the above.
Note: Experience of internship/training will not be accounted for.
Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
Contract Based through Open Market
1. Eligible candidates may apply online on the link provided on the website of NITI Aayog within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Newspaper. Applications are to be submitted online only. Direct inquiries with NITI/AIM team shall not be entertained during the application period.
2. Last Date of receiving applications: 02nd January, 2021
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You