JN TATA recruitment 2021 , JN TATA Endowment 2020 , JN TATA , jn tata endowment , jn tata scholarship 2021 , JN TATA Endowment scholarship , JN TATA Endowment 2021 for higher education , JN TATA Endowment 2021 for pg , JN TATA Endowment 2021 foreign scholarship , JN TATA Endowment scholarship 2021 , tata recruitment 2021 , jn tata 2021 scholarship , jn tata recruitment , JN TATA recruitment 2021 for graduates ( BE/BTech ) pass out , final year , experience 2-3 years ( if any ) , for scholarship from ₹10,00,00/- to ₹1,000,000/- & ₹750,000/- gift & ₹50000 flight tickets . no application fees ( form is free ) all details including eligibility criteria , selection procedure , exam pattern , exam syllabus , qualification , age limit , how to apply , formalities required , documents , reference & other important details covered below :
|COMPANY NAME||JN TATA|
|QUALIFICATION||any graduate ( Freshers )|
|LAST DATE||march 21|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||yes|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
No Exp needed for any post 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply
All India Eligible , Online Exam on April 2021 , NO fees ( its FREE ) .
The J. N. Tata Endowment awards a one-time loan scholarship to Indian nationals at the beginning of the academic year for Postgraduate/Ph.D./Postdoctoral/Research fellowships studies abroad, in all fields, irrespective of caste, creed, gender or community.
The amount to be awarded to each scholar by way of the loan scholarship is determined on the basis of the norms laid down for the purpose, and does not cover the full cost of studies.
The amount awarded as the loan scholarship ranges between Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs.10,00,000/-.
All selected scholars do not necessarily qualify for the maximum amount.
The selected scholars may also be recommended for a gift scholarship and partial travel assistance from our allied Trusts as may be decided at the sole discretion of the Trustees of the concerned Trusts. A gift scholarship can be for a maximum amount of Rs.7,50,000/- and the travel grant can be a maximum of Rs.50,000/-.
- Candidates should be Indian nationals who are graduates of a recognised Indian University and have secured at least 60% in their last academic examination. If you do not have an undergraduate degree from a recognised University in India, you are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are at the beginning of the second year of their overseas studies (Fall 2021– Spring 2022) are also eligible to apply. This is applicable only if the minimum duration of course is 2 years.J N Tata scholars who have fully repaid their existing loan scholarship are eligible to apply.
- Candidates in the final year of the degree course and those awaiting results are eligible to apply. Candidates may apply even if they do not have the admission/offer letters, at the time of making the application, from the Universities to which they have applied for the academic year 2021-2022. However they must update their applications status with the Endowment once they secure admission.
- Candidates not older than 45 years as on 30th June, 2021, with a good academic record and experience in their fields, specialisation or training may also apply.
- Candidates going abroad for seminars, conferences and undergraduate studies are not eligible for the J. N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship.
Selection procedure :
It is a matter of pride to be called a JN Tata Scholar.
Staying true to our founder Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee’s vision of rewarding the brightest and the best, we follow a rigorous selection process. Candidates may note the following points:
- Apart from consistent academic performance, we give importance to participation in both co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- After the initial screening of applications, candidates are shortlisted to undergo an online test which will be based on the lines of Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA), on Sunday, 12th April, 2021. Timing and other details will be informed accordingly. Candidates shortlisted based on the online test will be called for an interview. Such candidates should upload scanned copies of the required documents on the application form portal in the upload documents section, before the time of the interview.
Candidates should note that to be shortlisted for an interview is no guarantee of receiving the loan scholarship.
- The technical interview, conducted in person at Mumbai or video conference through Skype & Microsoft Teams by the Director of the Endowment and a subject expert, from April onwards, carries the most weightage in the selection process. “Technical” refers to evaluation of candidates’ understanding of their subjects – current and future.
- Candidates should come prepared with knowledge of their subjects and chosen areas of interest with any specialisation, as shown in their application for admission. They will be examined in depth and detail and greater weight will be given to depth of understanding of the chosen area of study and career path.
- Candidates in the beginning of the 2nd year would be assessed also on their first year/semester of the overseas studies.
The final selection of scholars’ for the award of the loan scholarship is based on the following criteria:
- 1. Performance at the interview;
- 2. Score at the online test;
- 3. Score based on academic results, GRE/GMAT/IELTS/TOEFL scores, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, research work, statement of purpose and work experience.
All the Awards will be announced together latest by the first week of July by mail.The Trustees’ decision on the award of scholarships is final. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE & APPLY NOW : CLICK HERE
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.