Indian navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites applications for SSC (Short Service Commissioned Course in Electrical Discipline). A total of 40 posts was advertised. Out of which BE/BTech Degree candidates can apply , final year also eligible , salary : 56,100/- pm , no fees (FREE) , no INET exam , direct interview ( SSB Interview ) . all details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure & other important details covered below :
|COMPANY NAME||Indian NAVY|
|QUALIFICATION||BE/BTech/Degree ( Freshers )|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||Yes|
No Exp needed for any post 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply
All India Eligible , Defence Sarkari Naukri – pay level 10 : 56,100/- + TA + DA + HRA 🙂
NO GATE or NET required , NO EXAM , NO fees ( its FREE ) , Direct SSB Interview on September 2021
SSC Officers – Electrical cadre: 40 Posts
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in the below mentioned streams with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University.
(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (xi) Electrical & Electronics
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of application will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
- Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, the mandatory criteria of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stages of selection.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Sep 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their email/mobile number till selection process is over.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
Apply now : CLICK HERE (Available on 16th July 2021)
Official Website : CLICK HERE
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|