AAI recruitment 2021 🔥 166 posts | BE/BTech/Diploma | No Exam , No Fees | Airport Authority of India
AAI recruitment 2021 , Airports Authority of India (AAI), Regional Headquarters, Northern Region invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate / Diploma Apprentices for the technical post. Interested candidate can apply online read more details below.
Starting Date:05/01/2021 Closing date:24/01/2021
|Name Of Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate / Diploma Apprentice|
|Name Of The Post||Technical Post|
|Job Location||Northern Region|
AAI Post details
|No.||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|7||Computer Science/ Information
|8||Computer Science/ Information
Maximum Age: 26 years as on 1st July 2020.
₹15000/- per month for Graduate
₹1200/- per month for Diploma
Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in
Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Conditions: Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified
As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time,
candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their
apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same
qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had training/job experience for a period of
1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, shall not be eligible for
engagement as apprentice.
Mode of Selection:
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and
submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their
registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region
based on their registration location (in portal).
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2020
Click here to Download PDF
Apply Link Click Here
For official website Click here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.