VODAFONE recruitment 2021 | Engineer Trainee | BE/BTech/Diploma | Final Year Eligible | No fees ( FREE )
VODAFONE recruitment 2021 : Vodafone global invites applications for post of engineer trainee in location – pune for which BE/BTech/Diploma/BSc/Msc all india all branches all batches are eligible to apply , freshers ( no exp needed ) , permanent full time job with attractive salary & allowances . all details including eligibility criteria, how to apply , selection procedure , confirmation of application , last date , step by step procedure to apply & other important details covered below :
|QUALIFICATION||BE/BTech ( Diploma can try )|
|LOCATION||All India , Pune|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||Yes|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
No Exp needed for any post 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply
All India Eligible , Permanent Full time Job – pay : very attractive + allowances 🙂
No fees ( Free ) , without GATE , Final Year Also Eligible
No Age Limit , Any Batch 2021 , 2020 , 2019 , 2018 …..
Branches Eligible :
BE/BTech ( all branches ) , diploma ( all branches ) can also apply but this vacancy is for BE/BTech so chances of your selection is is low . but still u can try if u want to or if u have time.
Candidate Who Are Applying For This Recruitment Must Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details
Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit – No Upper Age Limit Given
* Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
* Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
* Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.