TCS recruitment 2021 | 1000 posts | Final Year Eligible | BE/BTech/Diploma | Mechanical – TCS NQT 21
TCS recruitment 2021 : TCS , Tata Consultancy Services invites applications for 1000+ posts in TATA group through NQT 2021 ( National Qualifier Test ) for which BE/BTech/Diploma ( all branches ) Final & pre final year also eligible , no programming test , mechanical can apply , very good for mechanical girls . All details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure , exam pattern , fees , age limit & other important details covered below :
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021:
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 Batch can try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 April 2021|
|Test Date||1 & 13 May 2021|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
MALE / FEMALE / Transgender Eligible 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply , more then 1000 vacancy
All India Eligible , Permanent Full time Job – pay : very attractive up to 60k + allowances 🙂
No Programming Test , Best for Mechanical , Final Year & pre Final Year eligible
if pass-out then must not have experience more then 2 years .
Batch 2023 , 2022 , 2021 , 2020 , 2019 eligible
This Year TATA Electronics will recruitment 50 GET from TCS NQT 2021 , see notification below
Tension na lo isme Bhailog ke lie bhi mast mauka hai ,,, MALE ,, ELIGIBLE hai
Online Test Date: 1 & 13 May 2021
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year ( BE/BTech/Diploma ) All Branches
- This time Mechanical has huge scope though NQT .
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT *
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- Equifax & Many More
How to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021?
Registration Last Date: 20 April 2021
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 20 April 2021.
Important Link Area :
For More Details TCS NQT 2021 & Apply: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
- Registration Last Date: 20 April 2021
- Online Test Date: 1 & 13 May 2021