Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. Candidates should apply through On-line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||No|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
- Assistant Engineer – 50 Posts
- Assistant Administrative officers – 168 Posts
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- AE (Civil/Electrical): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Assistant Architect: B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AE (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- AE (MEP engineers): B. Tech. /B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Candidate should have a Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- AAO (IT): Candidate should have a Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
The applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years & the maximum age should be 30 years at time of application form filling process. There is clause of age relaxation as per the norms of Govt. of India which is as under.
- For SC / ST candidates 5 years of age relaxation has been provided by Govt. of India.
- 3 years of Age relaxation has been provided to physically challenged candidates that come in SC or ST category.
- The age relaxation given to PwD (OBC) applications is 13 years & 10 years to PwD (General) applicants.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for LIC AAO 2020 exam must be having citizenship of India.
- The candidates who have the citizenship of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee & Those have migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zambia, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Zaire, Malawi & Vietnam can also apply for LIC AAO 2020 but these applicants should have the intention of permanently settlement in India.
LIC AAO Salary:
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other
admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent
Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city
will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension,
Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance ,
Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags,
mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc.as per rules.
Candidates selected for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers (Chartered Accountant) with two years post
qualification work experience on the date of eligibility are eligible for two advance increments.
Other Benefits apart from allowances are as under
- Level Travel concession (LTC.)
- Special Allowance.
- Group mediclaim
- Group insurance
- Defined contributing pension
- Cash medical benefits
- Accident insurance
- Loan for personal vehicle etc.
LIC AAO 2020 Exam Pattern
- LIC AAO exam has 5 sections with 160 objective type questions for 300 marks.
- Each section has 30 objective questions but English language section has 40 questions.
- LIC AAO 2020 exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except for the English section.
- The duration of the LIC AAO exam is 2 hours.
- It has negative marking for wrong answers, for every incorrect answer about 0.25 marks to be deducted from the final score.
LIC AAO 2020 Selection Procedure
General Candidates – Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST
|LIC AAO 2020 Important dates|
|Release date of Application form||25/02/2020|
|LIC AAO application last date||15/03/2020|
|Release of LIC AAO Admit Card 2020||27/03/2020|
|LIC AAO 2020 Exam Date||04/04/2020|
|LIC AAO Result||June 2020|
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized LIC website www.licindia.in for detail updates.
For Detailed Information:
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now