Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe).The detailed eligibility and application process of IB ACIO are given in below.
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021: IB ACIO 2021
|Job Role||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||19 December 2020|
|Last Date||9 January 2021|
- Essential: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
- Final year not eligible ( qualification as on last date ie., 9-01-2021 )
Age Limit: 18-27 years
Age Relaxation : 3 years For OBC & 5 years for SC/ST
Total Vacancies: 2000 Posts
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment-Selection Process:
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in notification.There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. There will be a minimum cut off marks of 33% in Tier-II.The date, time and centre of Tier-II would be intimated to the successful candidates through the application portal as well as E-mail.
- Based on combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-II, candidates would be shortlisted for interview; the date, time and centre of which would be intimated to them through the application portal as well as E-mail.
- Tier-II exam and interviews would be conducted at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
- Based on combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II & interview, the candidates would be shortlisted for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
IB ACIO Examination Pattern for Tier I,Tier II examinations are given in below.
Tier I Exam: 100 Questions: 60 Minutes
Objective type MCQs, divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 mark each on:
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & reasoning
- English Language
- General Studies
Tier I Exam: 50 Questions: 60 Minutes
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), &
- English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
Tier III/Interview: 100 Marks
- Exam Fee: 100
- Recruitment Processing fees: 500
Note: ST/ST/all Female candidates and ExSM candidates are exempted From paying Recruitment processing Fees
How to apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 (IB ACIO)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 19 December 2020 to 9 January 2021
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date of online application Form: 19 December 2020
- Closing date for online application: 9 January 2021
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.