HPCL recruitment 2022 : Hindustan petroleum (HPCL) Visakh refinery ( Visakhapatnam ) invites applications for 100 posts of apprentice trainee , salary : 25,000/- pm , no fees (FREE) , freshers are eligible . all details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure & other important details covered in this video .
|QUALIFICATION||BE/BTech ( Freshers )|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||no|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
No Exp needed for any post 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply .
All India Eligible , Sarkari Apprenticeship – pay : 25000/- 🙂
No Exam , No fees ( free ) , combines completely with MHRDNATS .
Expected Interview date : Jan 2023
1. Important Dates Commencement of Online Application on NATS Portal: 07-01-2023
Last date of Online Application on NATS Portal: 14-01-2023
2. Graduate Apprentice Engineer • Mechanical Engineering • Electrical and Electronics Engineering • Chemical Engineering • Civil Engineering • Instrumentation • Electrical Engineering • Petrochemical Engineering • Safety Engineering • Computer Science and Engineering • Information Technology • Electronics & Communication Engineering • Oil Technology • Food Technology • Industrial Engineering • Petroleum Engineering With 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/ OBC-NC and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH*) candidates
3. Age Limit : Min age – 18 yrs and Max age – 25 yrs. As on commencement of online application (07- 01-2023 Age relaxation by 5 yrs, for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBCNC and 10 yrs for PwBD .
4, Stipend : Rs.25,000/- PM
Candidates who have applied through NATS portal (https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 14-01- 2023 will be considered for selection.
Engineers Graduated in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Safety Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Oil Technology, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering and Petroleum Engineering streams who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-04-2020 onwards are eligible to apply. Candidates passed out prior to 01-04-2020 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
Apprentice will be placed for training at Visakhapatnam.
PROCESS TO APPLY FOR APPRENTICESHIP AT HPCL •
Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
• Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
• Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
• Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on option “Search”.
• Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
• Once candidate click “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
• Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections. • The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests” .
NO FEES ( FREE )
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.