HERO MOTOCORP Recruitment 2020 | No fees ( FREE ) | Final Year | Hero Campus Challenge 2020 ( S6 )
Hero Motocorp recruitment 2020 , hero recruitment 2020 , hero motocorp , hero campus challenge 2020 , hero campus challenge season 6 , hero campus challenge s6 , hero campus recruitment 2020 , HCC S6 2020 , HCC 2020 , hero campus challenge , hero moto vacancy 2020 , HERO . Get Permanent Job in Hero Motocorp ltd. through pre placement interview and top team get prize of rs 600000 & runner up gets 100000 rs & participation certificate to all participants . No registration fees ( FREE ) all details including grand finale & basic rules , how to apply , eligibility , last date & other important details covered below .
|COMPANY NAME||HERO Motocorp|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||Yes|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
Who can participate?
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E students from final and pre-final year from all Engineering Colleges and M.E./M.Tech. students from all IITs and IISc are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: First-year and final-year students from two year MBA/PGDM programs can take part in HCC Season 6 as well.
- BE/BTech all Branches Eligible ( Prefinal / Final Year Eligible , 2021/2022 Batch Eligible )
- ME/MTech/MBA also Eligible .
What’s in for you?
Prize pool worth upto INR 6,00,000/-
- Pre-Placement Interviews (PPIs) from Hero MotoCorp for Direct Job .
- Participation Certificates
- An opportunity to present your solutions to the Senior Leadership of Hero MotoCorp
Team Formulation Guidelines:
- Students must register in a team of 3.
- All members of a team should be from the same Institute.
- A team can consist of Final-year or Pre-Final year or both year students, irrespective of the specialization.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Only full-time B-School and Engineering students can participate in HCC Season 6.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute.
- Once the registration closes, the teams won’t be able to change their team members.
Competition Structure and Details
Round 1: Online Assessment
- All registered teams need to take a 25-minute online quiz with 20 MCQ questions.
- Every team will get only one opportunity to take the assessment. If you have taken it once anytime during the assessment window, then you won’t be allowed to re-take it.
- Teams need to take the assessment through the login that was used to register the team.
- Participants will be assessed based on questions on Critical Reasoning, Logical Ability, and Analytics.
- Teams will be scored on all the questions equally.
- Participation certificates to everyone who attempts the test.
Round 2: Idea Elevator Video Pitch Submission
- All shortlisted teams from both the tracks will be informed about the challenge statements on 24th November 2020.
- Shortlisted teams can choose from 5 cases and submit their ideas/solutions for multiple cases.
- Teams will be required to submit a 1-slider PPT of their proposed solution in the prescribed format.
- Teams are also required to submit a 60-90 seconds video describing their idea along with the PPT.
- Teams must keep in mind the ease of implementation of the solution in the current scenario and NOT consider the futuristic scenarios while working on the case study.
- The last day of submission of entries will be 6th December 2020, 11:59 PM.
- All the teams are requested to submit their entries a few hours before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Besides, the teams would be able to view and change their submissions anytime before the submission deadline. Hence, we would recommend the teams to make their submission at the earliest.
- In case multiple solutions by the same team are selected for the next round, the team will be able to proceed in the competition with only one case of their choice.
Round 3: Virtual Presentation
- Teams shortlisted for Round 3 (from both the tracks) need to submit their detailed presentation before the start of this round.
- Teams will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- Each team will get 10 minutes to present and 5 mins for Q&A (A total of 15 minutes).
- All the important details will be shared with the shortlisted teams via email.
Round 4: Virtual Mentorship Period
- Top 10 National Finalists, 5 teams per track, will move ahead for Mentorship and the Grand Finale.
- Each shortlisted team will be assigned a mentor from Hero MotoCorp’s Senior Leadership for guidance, prior to the Grand Finale. This will also help the teams shape up their final presentations.
Round 5: Virtual Grand Finale
- All National Finalists will receive an e-invite to the Virtual Grand Finale.
- Finalist teams will be given 8 minutes to present followed by a 7-minute Q&A round from the panel and audience in the Grand Finale.
- National Winners and Runners-up from both the tracks; Business and Engineering will receive Pre-Placement Interviews(PPIs) from Hero MotoCorp.
General Instructions for all rounds of HCC Season 6
- Results for each knockout round would be displayed on herocampuschallenge.com and confirmation mail to successful teams would be sent to email ids mentioned by teams during registrations.
- Each team can upload only one submission, the size of which should not exceed 20 MB.
- Each team needs to upload the submission for each qualified stage within the time schedule defined by Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- Only the team leader of each team will be able to upload, view and change the submission before the submission deadline.
- Each team has to go through the Terms & Conditions before registering for HCC Season 6.
Terms & Conditions
The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity & final judgments will be with Hero Motocorp Limited.
- The format, structure and timeline of events are subject to change.
- If a team fails to upload their submission within the prescribed timeline, Hero MotoCorp Limited holds the right to disqualify the team from the competition.
- All your ideas/solutions submitted for HCC Season 6 will be the property of HMCL.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi only.
How to Apply for Hero Campus Challenge 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can take the challenge by registering in the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
What are the important dates & deadlines?
- 20 Nov’20 11:59 PM IST-Registration Deadline dates
- 22 Nov’20 11:59 PM IST-Quiz Deadline dates
- 06 Dec’20 11:59 PM IST-Idea Elevator Pitch Submission Deadline dates
- 20 Dec’20 11:59 PM IST-Virtual Presentation Submission Deadline dates
- 21 Dec’20 10:00 AM IST-Virtual Presentation Starts dates
- 23 Dec’20 07:00 PM IST-Virtual Presentation Ends dates
- 07 Jan’21 12:00 PM IST Grand Finale
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.