DRDO recruitment 2021 🔥 Gas Turbine | Written Exam Only | NO Interview , NO Fees | ALL India – Freshers 🙏
DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice | 150 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | Last Date: 29th January 2021
Company: DRDO – GTRE
DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Gas Turbine Research Establishment is a laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation. Located in Bangalore, its primary function is research and development of aero gas-turbines for military aircraft. As a spin-off effect, GTRE has been developing marine gas-turbines also
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 80 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 30 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – 40 Posts
Stipend: Rs.8,000-9,000 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree
For Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should have Diploma in Engineering
For ITI Apprentice:
- Candidates should have ITI in various trades.
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production
- Aero / Aero-Mech
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechatronics
- Computer Science &Engg./ Information Science & Technology
- Metallurgy /Material science
- Mechanical/Production/Tool& Die Design
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation
- Computer Science/Engg
- Sheet Metal worker
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- For General – 18 to 27 years
The selection process will be based on written test &/or interview.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website from 5th January 2021 to 29th January 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link ( start from 05-01-2021 ) : Click Here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.