BARC recruitment 2021 without GATE | Final Year Eligible | ₹85000/- PM | OCES/DGFS 2021 – Latest Job
BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment 2021: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – BARC invites application through online mode for recruitment of Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) for the 2021-2022 academic session. BARC Training School conducts a separate Online Examination (BARC Exam 2021) for the candidates who are having valid GATE 2020/2021 score for Engineering and Science stream. All India candidates are eligible, Detailed eligibility criteria is described below.
About BARC Exam 2021:
The full form of BARC is Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. BARC Exam is conducted by the aforementioned authority for two courses namely OCES (Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post Graduates – 1-year course) and DGFS (DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Graduates – 2-year course) for M.Tech and M.Chem.Engg.
Candidates finishing off the OCES and DGFS course will be appointed as Scientific Officers in any of the DAE units or Atomic Energy Regulatory Board. If a candidate performs above a designated level, then he/she will be entitled to pursuing Post Graduate Diploma at HBNI (Homi Bhabha National Institute). In addition to that, candidates will also earn credits to study other programs at HBNI e.g. M.Tech, M.Phil, Ph.D. DGFS fellows too will get an opportunity to study Ph.D. through HBNI after joining through DAE (Department of Atomic Energy).
|VACANCY NAME||Scientific Officer|
|QUALIFICATION||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech; B.Sc|
|FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE||Yes|
No Exp needed for any post 🙂 Freshers are eligible to apply
All India Eligible , PERMANENT Sarkari Naukri , Final Year also Eligible
BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment 2021
BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Officers:
Post Name- Scientific Officers
Course Name – Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Graduates
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Applicants opting to be considered based on a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. is not eligible.
A large number of disciplines are eligible for BARC Recruitment 2021. The candidate who belongs to engineering or science streams is eligible from the following branches.
|Engineering Streams||Science Streams|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Physics|
|Computer Engineering (CSE)||Chemistry|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Biosciences|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Radiological Safety|
|Electronics Engineering (EC)||Geology|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Geophysics|
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
- Candidates age must be maximum 26 years as on 01-08-2021.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Category||Age (as on August 1, 2021)|
|Dependents of those who died in 1984 riots||31 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K||31 years|
Application Fee for BARC Recruitment 2021
Every candidate need to pay a non-refundable application fee while filling the online application form as per their category mentioned below:
|General/OBC (male candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|Other Categories (Including All Female Candidates)||No Fee.|
Fee must be paid through online mode.
BARC 2021 Exam Pattern
BARC Exam is following a similar examination pattern as of GATE 2021 exam. Here we list some important points related to BARC Exam Pattern.
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
- BARC 2021 Exam Syllabus 2021 would be specific to the subjects selected by the candidate appearing either for Engineering or Science stream. The question paper will assess the candidate in the respective fields. But the exam will not test the candidate in general Knowledge, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the BARC Official website from 12th July 2021. To fill the BARC Recruitment application form, the candidate must follow the following steps:
- Visit BARC Official Website by Clicking Here
- Select your discipline (Engineering/Science)
- Click on Apply Online Button and Next, candidates need to click on “Apply Online” link and fill the appropriate information like Name, Mother’s name, date of birth email ID etc.
- After the successful registration, candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number or they will receive an activation link on registered email ID. They can use any of the two to activate their account.
- Candidates also has to upload images of passport-sized photograph and signature. Size of the images should not exceed 50 KB for photograph file and 20 KB for the signature file.
- Next, a candidate will have to pay the application fee for the BARC exam which is INR 500/- (excluding taxes). Exam fees can only be paid through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking to pay the fee.
- At last, the candidate will be issued with a unique registration number. This number will be considered for all kinds of future correspondence.
|Application Form Release date||12th July 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration||7th August 2021|
|Last date to apply for BARC||9th August 2021|
|BARC 2021 Admit Card Release Date||August 2021|
|Commencement of exam||5th September 2021|
|Conclusion of exam||12th September 2021|
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates
|24th September 2021 to 28th September 2021|
|Interview Rounds Commencement||4th October 2021 to 29th October 2021|
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2021 on Online Application Portal||30th November 2021|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|