IIM Visakhapatnam Admission 2020 | PGP-DGM | Digital Governance & Management (MBA) | Any Graduate | Apply by July 10 |
The Post Graduate Program in Digital Governance and Management (PGP-DGM) leading to the award of Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is being launched by the Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), an institution of national importance, under the aegis of the National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India (GOI).
The Program is of 18-month duration, spread over 4 terms of 4.5 months each. It is a blended-learning model with a judicious combination of traditional and virtual class-room modes.
This is in tune with the importance and rising trend of online programs being oﬀered by educational institutions nationally and internationally. Blended-mode of course-delivery addresses the constraints of working professionals in having to be away from work for extended durations of time, typically necessitated by fully on-campus, residential programs.
The Program is designed for an immersive and active learning experience for participants. The selected candidates will be required to complete the ‘Domestic component’ as well as the ‘International component’ of about 2 weeks at an international institution/university.
In addition, participants would be required to carry out a Capstone Project of practical importance, with potential for implementation in the Digital Governance & Management space.
The Program is meant for experienced oﬃcers/executives/professionals who are keen on:
- Catalysing the success of digitalization and digital management initiatives in their respective areas of work; and/or
- Leading as champions and managers of change, through enriched contribution to digital governance and management processes.
Applicants with such interests could be:
- Oﬃcers of All India Services, Central Services – organized & nonorganized, technical & non-technical, faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes, and, for oﬃcers of the State Civil Services (SCS) & Non-State Civil Services (Non-SCS);
- Oﬃcers from the Public Sector (Central/State) and Private Sector Enterprises;
- Professionals (independent/self-employed) associated with digitalization initiatives.
Graduates (in any discipline) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent (relaxation as permissible for deserving categories)
Central/State Government nominees: Not more than 50 years
All others: As per the extant policy/rule (if any) of the respective organisations.
Experience (as on 10/7/2020): Minimum 5 years
Weights and qualifying criteria for each component will be decided by Academic Council of IIMV, empowered under the IIM Act 2017)
- Examination [Common Admission Test (CAT) of IIMs or similar]
- Written Ability Test (WAT) with Case Analysis
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Technical knowledge & Domain experience (current engagement in e-Governance projects; exposure to digital technologies and applications; capacity for problem identiﬁcation & solution implementation; etc.)
- Gender Diversity
- Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interview (PI)
|Application Submission||10:00 a.m. on February 20, 2020 to
11:00 a.m. on July 03, 2020
|IIMV Admission test||July 12, 2020
(Online Proctor based test)
|Personal Interview||July 18-19, 2020
(Skype/Zoom based interview)
|Admission Offers||August 10, 2020|
|Registration, Orientation and Program Commencement *||September 14,15 2020|
* These dates are tentative and subject to change if required.
& Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
# Only those candidates who have been shortlisted after the interview will be intimated by e-mail.
For Detailed Information:
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job updates now.